Thanks for stopping by our blog. We hope to keep things interesting here and will try our best to inform folks about what is going on at Sweet Annie's. Some of the items shown on this blog will have been sold by the time we write this post. Please call or email if you have questions.
sweetanniesprimitives@yahoo.com or 402-580-2879.
Our store hours are Saturdays 10-5

Monday, September 20, 2010


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun seeing you all yesterday. It was a great day for a sale and while the temperature outside was a little chilly, it was a warming experience.
I want to say again. THANK YOU, also, from all of our dealers who wrapped up to stay warm in the 50 degree weather.

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad we came to your shop & vendor sale! It was absolutely awesome... filled with so many wonderful primitives! I wish I could of taken home more. I meant to take pic's to blog about our visit and I got so involved with talking with everyone that I forgot!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete