Thanks for stopping by our blog. We hope to keep things interesting here and will try our best to inform folks about what is going on at Sweet Annie's. Some of the items shown on this blog will have been sold by the time we write this post. Please call or email if you have questions.
sweetanniesprimitives@yahoo.com or 402-580-2879.
Our store hours are Saturdays 10-5

Friday, February 11, 2011

We were able to add more items to our showroom despite the cold weather. We are looking forward to a great weekend. Come and see what we found.
We will be open tomorrow (Saturday, February 12th). HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cabinet, I have a thing for cabinets, can't seem to get enough of them. If I lived around you I would be there to see all of your nice things. Thanks for sharing your pictures with those of us who can't come in person. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the cabinet. so prim and perfect.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete